For the ones who live and breathe music, finding the right speaker is as important as finding the right song for the moment. Well you could be a film buff or a party lover, we’ve got plenty to spoil you for choice.
For us audiophiles, the process of choosing the right speaker has never been a cakewalk. We want the best of sound, battery, portability, and of course the necessary features. Fret not, let’s simplify this search a little and take your musical kick to a whole new level.
5 Point Checklist for Buying a Bluetooth Speaker
Worried where to get started/what to look for in your potential new Bluetooth speaker? Fret not! Here is the most basic 5-point checklist:
- Sound quality: The sound quality of a Bluetooth speaker is one of the most important factors to consider when buying one. Look for speakers that have a balanced sound profile with good bass and clear treble. The speaker should also be able to produce a good volume without distortion.
- Battery life: Battery life is an important factor to consider, especially if you plan to use the speaker on the go. Look for speakers with a long battery life, ideally over 10 hours of playtime. Additionally, consider the charging time of the speaker.
- Connectivity: Strong, stable Bluetooth connectivity is essential for a good listening experience. Make sure the speaker you choose is compatible with your device and has a good range. Consider if you want to connect to other devices such as a voice assistant or a phone.
- Durability: If you plan to use the speaker outdoors or in rugged conditions, look for speakers that are built to last. Look for speakers that are water-resistant and can withstand the elements.
- Additional features: Bluetooth speakers come with a variety of additional features, depending on the model. Consider if you want a built-in microphone for taking calls, a built-in voice assistant, or even a screen. Think about which features you will use and which ones you can do without.
With that out of the way, we might have some ‘thumping’ Bluetooth speaker suggestions for you! Try to find the one that matches you vibe, and you’re golden!
For the Cinephile - Stone Symphony
The background score, the quiet suspense, the climax, and the drop- a true film buff knows the magic of music in cinema. Flatter that cinephile in you with Stone Symphony’s 20W powerful sound. This portable bluetooth speaker lets you dive into an audio experience like never before. You can connect two of these together and make it twice as fun when you are hosting a cosy movie marathon at your place. It’s super easy to connect these and even easier to set the ambience!
For the Party Animal - Party Pal 60
If Friday night were a speaker, it’d definitely be Party Pal 60. Booming 20W RMS sound, solid bass, uninterrupted playback, LED lights - could this be any more LIT? Just turn it on, crank up the volume, and get ready to party till the morning and hit the shores of Nirvana. Oh, that’s not all by the way! The speakers come with a microphone jack for those impromptu karaoke night plans. You can even connect two party pals together and let your boombox make the night unforgettable for you and your tribe!
For the Sport Nut - Rugby Plus
If the thought of heading out for a morning sweat session excites you, we get you are a fitness maniac. Nothing pumps up the workout like great sound, are we right or are we right? For that unstoppable drive and invincible spirit, we present Rugby Plus! It comes with a thunderous bass, 16W Stereo Sound, and ASAP Charge that is bound to amp up your workout routine manifolds. Just put it in a corner and get jumping, bending, flexing, stretching, and sweating.
For the Fashionista - Stone 1200F
If you love styling yourself every single day and can’t get enough of your OOTD collection, you need to add the ultimate jukebox to your wardrobe. Yes, you heard it right. This one deserves a place not just on your shelf but also your wardrobe. With 14W boAt Signature Sound, edgy aesthetics, striking colours, RGB LED lights, 360-degree design, and a chunky shoulder strap - every single thing about the Stone 1200F is an absolute head turner. Oh, not to forget that it comes with an enormous playback of 9 hours. So, let’s hear the call of the streets and get rolling!
Our verdict? Well, of course there ain’t such a thing as one size fits all, especially when music is so personal to us. It was hard for us to choose but these are some of our absolutely favourite picks for you audiophiles. Hope this one plays along your cart! ;)