We hereby remind you (user) that before registering as a user, please read this platform user
service agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") carefully to ensure that you fully
understand the terms of this agreement. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not to
accept this agreement. Unless you accept all terms of this agreement, you have no right to
register, log in or use the services covered by this agreement. Your registration, login, use, etc.
will be regarded as acceptance of this agreement, and you agree to be bound by the terms of
This agreement stipulates the rights and obligations between the platform and users regarding
the app (hereinafter referred to as the app) software services (hereinafter referred to as
"services"). "Users" refer to individuals or related users who register, log in, and use the services
of this APP. This agreement may be updated by the APP software system operating background
and the team at any time. Once the updated terms of the agreement are announced, they will
replace the original terms of the agreement without prior notice. Users can check the latest
version of the terms of the agreement in this APP, and also remind users pay attention to the
update of this APP user agreement at any time to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and
disputes. After revising the terms of the agreement, if the user does not accept the revised terms,
please stop using the services provided by this APP immediately, and the user's continued use
of the services provided by this APP will be deemed to accept the revised agreement.
Ⅰ. Basic requirements for user account registration1. Users need to register a personal account before using this service. The account should be
registered with a mobile phone number. Users are requested to use a mobile phone number that
has not been bound to this account or a mobile phone number that has not been banned by the
team according to this agreement to register the account. The team can change the method of
account registration and binding according to user needs or product needs without prior notice to
2. In view of the use characteristics of this APP product, users should authorize the disclosure
and use of their personal information when registering to successfully register an account.
Therefore, when the user completes the registration, it means that the user agrees to the APP
and the team to extract, disclose and use the user's information.
3. In view of the binding registration method of this APP account, you agree to allow your mobile
phone number and mobile device identification code to be used for registration during
4. When the user registers and uses the APP services, it is necessary to collect personal
information that can identify the user so that the team can contact the user when necessary, or
provide the user with a better user experience. The collected information includes, but is not
limited to, the user's name, mobile phone number and other basic information, and the user
agrees that the use of such information will be subject to the constraints of Article 2 on the
protection of the user's personal privacy information.
Ⅱ. Protection of users' personal privacy information1. If the APP running background and the team find or receive reports from others or complain
that the user violates this agreement, the team has the right to report relevant content at any time
without notice within 24 hours after receiving the report, including but not limited to users. Data,
uploading and posting records will be reviewed and deleted, and violating accounts will be
punished, including but not limited to warnings, account bans, device bans, and function bans,
depending on the seriousness of the circumstances, and users do not need to be notified of the
2. Users who have been banned for violating the user agreement can contact the backend of the
APP or the public way of the team. Among them, users who have been banned from functions
will automatically resume the banned functions after the ban period expires. Banned users can
submit an appeal, and the APP background or the team will review the appeal and decide
whether to change the punishment measures at their own reasonable judgment.
3. The user understands and agrees that the backend of the APP and the team have the right to
impose penalties on violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this
agreement according to reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against any user
who violates laws and regulations, and save relevant laws and regulations in accordance with
laws and regulations. Information is reported to relevant departments, etc., and users shall bear
all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
4. The user understands and agrees that any claims, demands or losses claimed by any third
party, including reasonable attorney fees, caused or incurred due to the user's violation of this
agreement, the user shall be responsible for the team, cooperative companies, affiliates and
other related parties. compensation and hold it harmless.
Ⅲ. User content specification1. The user use content mentioned in this article refers to any content made, uploaded, copied,
published, or disseminated by the user in the process of using the APP, including but not limited
to account avatar, name, user description and other registration information and authentication
materials, or Text (including word art), symbols, logos, voice, pictures, (custom) photos, videos
(including short videos made or uploaded by users, etc.), graphics, models, images and their
combined content, etc. Send, reply or automatically reply to messages and related linked pages,
and other content generated by the use of this account or this APP service.
2. Users shall not use this account or this APP service to create, upload, copy, publish, and
disseminate content prohibited by the following laws, regulations and policies:
(1) Violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and
undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, or undermining ethnic unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability;
(7) Inducing minors to commit crimes and spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence,
murder, terror or instigating crimes;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Endangering social morality and harming the fine cultural traditions of the nation;
(10) Illegal video content provided by illegal radio and television channels and audio-visual
(11) Other contents prohibited by relevant laws, administrative regulations and state regulations.
3. Users shall not use this account or this APP service to create, upload, copy, publish, and
disseminate the following content that interferes with the normal operation of this APP and
infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties:
(1) contains any sexual or sexual innuendo;
(2) Contains abusive, intimidating and threatening content;
(3) Contains harassment, spam, malicious information, and deceptive information;
(4) Involving the privacy, personal information or materials of others;
(5) Infringing on other legal rights such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property
rights, business secrets, etc.;
(6) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of this APP service and
infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
4. The user shall not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or use any part of this service or the use or
acquisition of this service for any other commercial purpose.
5. Users must bear legal responsibility for their behaviors in the process of using this APP
service. The forms of the user's legal responsibility include but are not limited to: compensation
for the infringed, and after the team first assumes the legal responsibility for administrative
penalties or infringement damages caused by its user behavior, the user should give the team an
equal amount of compensation , and other losses suffered by the team as a result.
Ⅳ. Rules for users to use APP1. Any content transmitted or published by users in the use of this APP service or through this
APP does not reflect or represent, and shall not be deemed to reflect or represent the views,
positions or policies of the team to which this APP belongs (hereinafter referred to as the team). ,
the team does not take any responsibility for this.
2. Users are not allowed to use this account or this APP service to do the following:
(1) Submitting or publishing false information, or stealing other people's pictures or materials,
impersonating or using the name of others;
(2) Force or induce other users to pay attention, click on linked pages or share information;
(3) Fabricating facts or concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Using technical means to create fake accounts in batches;
(5) Use this account or this APP service to engage in any illegal and criminal activities;
(6) Making, publishing, or operating or disseminating methods and tools related to the above
acts, whether or not these acts are for commercial purposes;
(7) Other acts that violate laws and regulations, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of
other users, interfere with the normal operation of this APP and its affiliated companies, or are
not expressly authorized by this APP.
(8) If the user has not logged in to use the app for a long time, the team award will be deemed
that the user has given up using the app, and the team has the right to delete the user's login
3. The user shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, innocence, accuracy and
validity of the information transmitted by using this account or the APP service, and any legal
responsibility related to the information transmitted by the user shall be borne by the user. It has
nothing to do with this APP and this team. If any damage is caused to the APP, the team or any
third party, the user shall compensate according to the law, and the team will retain all legal and
economic responsibilities of the relevant users and users.
4. The APP services provided by the team may include advertisements, and the user agrees to
display the advertisements provided by the team and third-party suppliers and partners during
use. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, the user shall be responsible for the
transactions conducted in accordance with the advertising information, and the team shall not be
liable for any loss or damage suffered by the user due to the transactions conducted in
accordance with the advertising information or the content provided by the aforementioned
V. Statement on the protection of intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests1. The uploading and using functions of this APP are designed to provide services for the user's
own creation or enjoyment of works from legal sources. This APP and our team respect the
intellectual property rights and legitimate rights and interests of others, please ensure that you
have the copyright of the uploaded content and the right of information network communication
or have obtained the permission of all the above-mentioned rights holders before uploading the
2. In the process of uploading to this APP and using this APP service, the user agrees that this
APP and our team have free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensed rights
worldwide and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative
works from, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate
such content into currently known or in any other form, media or technology developed later.
3. Users should ensure that the relevant content uploaded has obtained the permission of the
person being photographed (if any), and ensure that the content of the work does not infringe on
the personal rights of others, including but not limited to the right of reputation, portrait, privacy,
and name. any copyright disputes.
Ⅵ. Service Risk Statement1. The user fully understands and agrees that this APP service involves Internet and mobile
communication services and may be affected by unstable factors in various links. Therefore,
there is a risk of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements due to the above-
mentioned force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, user location, user
shutdown, GSM network, Internet network, communication lines, etc. Users who use this service
must bear the above risks. The team does not guarantee the timeliness, security, and accuracy
of the service. As a result, users cannot send and receive messages, or transmit errors. No
responsibility for other issues. The APP and the team will not be responsible for the loss, loss or
service stoppage of the user data caused by force majeure or the fault of the APP and the team.
2. For system failures that affect the normal operation of the APP service, the team promises to
deal with them in a timely manner and repair them as much as possible. However, the team does
not assume any responsibility for the economic and spiritual losses caused by the user. In
addition, this APP reserves the right to suspend any part or all of this APP service for
optimization, upgrade or other purposes without prior notice.
3. This APP and our team solemnly remind you that any relevant content uploaded through this
APP service is the responsibility of the account owner. The team cannot control the content
uploaded through the APP service, nor can it fully control the user's use behavior, so it does not
guarantee the legality, correctness, integrity, authenticity or quality of the content; you have
predicted that when you use the APP service , may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate or
disgusting content, and agree to make their own judgments and assume all risks without relying
on the APP and the team. However, in any case, the APP and the team have the right to stop the
transmission of any of the aforementioned content and take corresponding actions, including but
not limited to suspending the user's use of all or part of the functions of the APP service, keeping
relevant records, and reporting to the relevant authorities. The backend of the APP and the team
have the right (but not the obligation) to reject and delete any content that can be provided
through the APP service that violates these terms or that is objectionable to the APP or other
users at its own discretion.
4. The user fully understands and agrees that if a third party uploads your work to this APP
without your knowledge or consent and any actions that may infringe your rights and interests
arising therefrom, this APP and The team is not responsible for anyone.
5. The user fully understands and agrees that third parties can access the relevant information
on this APP and use the information. Neither the APP nor the team shall be liable to anyone for
any use by users or third parties that may infringe your rights and interests.
6. The user fully understands and agrees that the team and the APP are resolute and have zero
tolerance for any controversial content that appears during the user's use of the APP or the user
itself, and promise to deal with it seriously once found, including but not It is limited to deleting
the content posted by the user, banning or canceling the user's personal account, and providing
their account and personal information to the relevant departments. In this regard, the team and
this APP have the right to independently identify the relevant disputed content and the user in
dispute. Once the user uses this APP, it is deemed to unconditionally accept the constraints and
provisions of these terms.
Ⅶ. Other tips
1. The team solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the clauses in this agreement that
exempt the APP and the team from the responsibility and limit the rights of users. Users are
requested to read carefully, consider and identify relevant risks independently. Minors should
read this agreement and use the APP services accompanied by their legal guardians.
2. The validity, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the
laws of the India. If there is any dispute or dispute between the user and the APP and the team, it
should be resolved through friendly negotiation first. If the negotiation fails, the user agrees to
submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where the team resides. The
team has the right to initiate necessary criminal and civil legal procedures, safeguard the
legitimate rights and interests of the team, and investigate the legal responsibility of illegal users.
3. If any clause of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for whatever reason, the remaining
clauses are still valid and binding on both parties.
4. The failure of the APP software and the team to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of
this service agreement does not constitute a waiver of the aforementioned rights or other rights.
5. For matters not covered in this agreement, the backend of this APP and the team will update
or supplement the relevant content of this agreement from time to time. The updated and
supplementary terms are inseparable from this agreement.